Activities and Programmes
The multifaceted task undertaken by the Rajahans Pratishthan can be briefly described as follows.
- Prime and Most Successful Activity : Lends medical equipment Under Free Medical Help Project (Stick to Bipap Machine Rs. 500 to Rs. 90,000) worth Rs. 40Lacs to the needy patients on no-rent-or-deposit basis a l l o v e r M u m b a i t i l l V i r a r , D o m b i v a l i a n d Navi Mumbai area
- Arranges counselling programmes appealing people to come forward for Eye, Skin, Body donation & emotional counselling of the relatives of the Brain Dead Patient for Organs Donation.
- Contact : • Suhas Kabare 9821142502 • Datta Mejari 9820781486 • Sudhakar Pat i l 8928389323 • Gauri Parulekar – 9819904634 • Shailendra Patil 9004566255 • Suresh Prabhu 9967368506 • Sanjeevani Lad 9833013908 • Ganesh Hirve 9920641388 • Veena Samant 9820857599
- Organises camps in rural areas for free eye check-up and on-the-spot distribution of spectacles. Also arranges other medical camps. This has helped thousands of needy people.
- Organises Anaemia and Thalassemia tests for school children in Mumbai.
- Arranges counseling on sex education for school children.
- Arranges counseling sessions for women over forty years, addressing their varied problems.
- Works Specially for Cancer victims patients.
- Maintains a data base where patients can access information about bureaus to be contacted for Ayas, Wardboys, Nurses, Contact nos of centres providing low cost medical care, Trusts offering medical support.
- Rajhans Award : In the Big Event every year Rajahans Pratishthan felicitates one social institution and four eminent personalities in the various field . (Nature of Award Social Institute Rs. 50,000 & Individual 25,000 each with Shela, Bouquet & Special Momento)